Monday, December 15, 2008

Conversations with Grace

When I'm bored, I sometimes text my sister Grace and ask what crazy thing happened to her that day. Sometimes it takes a little while, but she always provides me with a story. Most often, they don't make sense, but because it's Grace, my crazy, crazy sister Grace, it's all hilarious to me.

"Chip brought me the clothes I left at his house and two of the three shirts weren't mine."

"He gave me roses and I gave them to my teacher."

"Well, I went to walk in between these two people and I got stuck and they started to pull me with them! So I started to yell and then they noticed me and separated."

"Well yesterday I was drinking my juice in class minding my own business and this kid throws his bag at me! It hit my arm and made the juice spill all over me! So then he bends over to pick his bag up and I pour the rest of my juice all over him."

"Well actually this kid spit on my chair in class it was so gross."

No comments: