Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a moment

I'm starting to panic about an español mid-term I have tomorrow. I've freaked out over the exam for a week--it all started last week, martes, when he gave us the review material. We were supposed to have exams at the end of every chapter, but we are going to be tested on three pre-chapters and two chapters tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail.

I just wanted to say, to all those kids who are taking this class, admittedly, for "an easy A": I don't like you. I don't like you at all. It's all your fault that he gave us homework from chapters that we aren't even supposed to cover this semester. It's all your fault we didn't have an exam one chapter ago. It's all your fault he has high expectations. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, AND YOU'RE GOING TO PASS WITHOUT BREAKING ANY SEMBLANCE OF A SWEAT WHILE I DIE IN THE CORNER WRITHING IN SHEER AGONY.

I feel better now. Thanks for listening. I'm off to cram in some more español.

1 comment:

Elanor said...

awe! Pobre sita! Lo siento tu problema! lol. let me know how the midterm works out!