Tuesday, October 7, 2008

That was TOTAALLY WIICKED

This past Saturday, I went corn mazing with some friends. On the ride there, I asked the married couple how they met. The resulting conversation started like this:

Dave: "We met in a fist fight."
Nina: "Katie won."
Me: "And that's when Dave fell in love."
Katie: "He saw me through his black eye."

The rest of the day continued to be awesome.




















So awesome.

I still can't decide what the best part of the day was--one of the best was definitely when KG climbed into the cornstalks to take a picture, then had to go all the way through to the other side very quickly because some kids came down the path, and she was "breaking a rule."

Another awesome moment came when we decided to "think of the children" and attempted to remove a very dangerous, embedded stump from the path.

This is before:




















This is after:





















That is a rock. Yes, we left it the stump as a more dangerous obstacle than how we found it. But we got a TOOTTALLLY WIIICKED video from our valiant attempts. That I won't share, because it's rather embarrassing.

Another awesome moment was Noodles, the Wonder Cat, who climbed through a fence, cuddled with everyone and then tried to eat our cider donuts. I couldn't get a picture of him attacking the bag because I had the camera on one hand, and I was trying to lift him away from the donuts with the other.

I just want to say: go to a fall festival if you get a chance. Get lost in a corn maze. Pick a pumpkin.
















Drink cider. Eat cider dogs.





















Watch out for tractors.

No comments: