Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When be windy

It's taken a little longer than I thought to get this blog up and running, and I'm sorry! I'm sorry I haven't given out the url more, that I'm not creative enough, that I have homework, that I haven't found the perfect pre-made template for it.

Right now, I'm very tired and I keep setting my head down, but I know if I do that enough times, I will give up, only to awake 50 years later to find that all the children I loved to play with are now old and gray.

...

...

Okay, that didn't make sense at all, and it's because my eyes are starting to close and my brain is starting to shut down, and I am trying to figure out how much homework I can get away with not doing for tomorrow.

I have done about half of my Spanish homework, and the best part so far has been using freetranslation.com and spanishdict.com. Freetranslation.com is especially alluring because they have a machine do the translations for you, and the translations sometimes don't make sense. But they sure are funny!

So, when I'm in the dumps, I like to pull out freetranslation.com and announce: "When be windy I like to fly a comet in the beach" because, really, the windy days are the best days to fly comets.

No comments: