Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Middle of the week update

Today, all of a sudden, as I realized that it was already Wednesday, and thought, my goodness, where did Tuesday go, my ridiculous schedule hit me. There aren't enough hours in the day to work three jobs, take 18 credits and try sustain some sort of social life. There just aren't, and I'm tired.

I'm drained from trying to coax thick-skulled undergrads towards coherent thoughts, amused that a certain coworker hit on me today, and worried--worried that I'm not going to get my projects done, that I'm not going to graduate on time because I can't find Spanish 2 to take over the winter break, and that I may just shrivel up and die.

Despite all that, I'm having a good time, and I'm horribly excited about getting my room finished before Monday. It's going to be such a cozy little nook that you'll be getting jealous and marking down the name of the paint I used on my walls (which I didn't choose, but I love). Boo yah.

No comments: